- ½ piece of peeled and chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 360ml sodium chicken broth
- 300g of cooked pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 120ml of coconut milk
- 120ml of coconut cream
- 1½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- Appropriate pepper
1.Heat oil and onion in a saucepan over medium. Heat for about 5 minutes.
2.Place chicken broth, pumpkin, coconut cream and coconut milk into the saucepan for 8 mins.
3.Place the remaining ingredients into gusto pro blender jar and add the lemon juice.
4.Blend 20 secs with speed 20.
5.Cook for 3-5 minutes
6. Feel free to add appropriate pepper
7.Enjoy the soup!